Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has just published its Winter 2014 issue that discusses Agile Analysis, Self-Selecting Teams,Collaborative Development of Domain-specific Languages, TDD with Mock Objects, BDDfire.
Methods & Tools Winter 2014 contains the following articles:
* Analysis on Analysts in Agile
* Self-Selecting Teams – Why You Should Try Self-selection
* Collaborative Development of Domain-specific Languages, Models and Generators
* TDD with Mock Objects: Design Principles and Emergent Properties
* BDDfire: Instant Ruby-Cucumber Framework
55 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?winter14