This talk addresses some timeless problems in software development. You will gain a permanent understanding of how to write maintainable code. Software developers are perpetually fighting yesterday’s code. You need to conquer your immortal fears and build programs that evolve gracefully.
This talk will:
* Discuss code that anticipates the future
* Determine when to adopt frameworks and when not to!
* Defy object-oriented principles
* Speak about how good English leads to good Kotlin
* Learn who will leave a legacy of code, and who will leave because of legacy code
Video producer: http://droidcon.nyc