Agile Learning, Debugging and Mikado Method in Methods & Tools Fall 2013 issue
Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has just published its Fall 2013 issue that discusses the following topics: Agile Learning, Using the Debugger, Mikado Method, Zucchini, Portofino, TerraER, UnQLite, Karma, CodernityDB.
Methods & Tools Fall 2013 issue contains the following articles:
* Experiential Learning: What Does it Have to do with Agile?
* Use the Debugger, Stupid!
* What is the Mikado Method?
* Zucchini – a Visual Testing Framework for iOS Applications
* Portofino – A Java Web Application Framework
* TerraER – an Academic Tool for ER Modeling
* UnQLite – an Embedded NoSQL Database
* CodernityDB – a Fast Pure Python NoSQL Database
60 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?fall13