Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has published its Spring 2016 issue that discusses the load testing scripts, communications in project teams, the Kano model for requirements and #NoProjects.
* Eradicating Load Test Errors – Part 1: Correlation Errors
* Breaking Bad – The Cult of not Giving Bad News
* Distributed Team Communications: Tripping Over Words
* Acceptance Test Driven Development Applied
* Conducting a Kano Study with Remote Users
* Managing Beyond Projects – #NoProjects
60 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?spring16