Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has published its Winter 2016 issue that discusses Better Retrospectives, Refactoring Tests, Delivering Scrum Projects and the following free software tools: doctest, MarkupKit.
Methods & Tools Winter 2016 issue content:
* Making Sprint Retrospectives Work
* Embracing the Red Bar: Safely Refactoring Tests
* The Secret Sauce of Delivering Scrum Projects
* doctest – the lightest C++ testing framework for unit tests
* MarkupKit -Open Source Declarative UI for iOS
40 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?winter16