Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has just published its Summer 2013 issue that discusses the following topics: Mobile Load Testing, Scrum Sprint Length, Software Developer Business Patterns, Git-TFS, Apache Isis.
Methods & Tools Summer 2013 issue contains the following articles:
* Testing Performance of Mobile Apps – Part 3: The Network
* Agile Scrum Sprint Length: What’s Right for You?
* Software Developer Business Patterns
* Git-TFS – Work with your Team (Foundation Server) with Git
* Apache Isis – Developing Domain-driven Java Apps
50 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?summer13